RXL 3.57% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

re: Ann: New Nickel Sulphide Discovery at Fis... Well this...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re: Ann: New Nickel Sulphide Discovery at Fis... Well this announcement just made my decision on the SPP a lot more simple.

Intersections of 3m @ 3.42% Ni + 0.16% Cu from 62m & 5m @ 1.35% Ni from 81m at the Cannonball prospect. Plus other comparable aircore results to Camelwood over 3 prospects.

The spot high of 1.74 g/t Au is also encouraging as FEAC114 is drilled into a North-South trending shear zone indicated in Figure 3 of the announcement. There is definitely good gold potential in the area (973kt @ 2.75 g/t Au at Damsel, Moray Reef and Mt Fisher deposits).

Managing Director also noted " the anomalies also show elevated level of copper, platinum, palladium and gold which indicate a MAGMATIC SOURCE for the nickel".

If Cannonball is indeed a magmatic nickle deposit, the mineral potential of Fisher East just got exponentially upgraded. I imagine some petrography will be required to support this claim. The exploration at Fisher East will have to be altered to a magmatic nickel sulphide model where feeder systems and massive accumulations of nickel could be the reward. No more little pitch and swells of Camelwood intersections.

Anyways I am dreaming now, the results announced today certainly added value to ROX. SPP will keep the price down but watch out when ROX announces the 2014 exploration program over Fisher East. I'll be waiting impatiently for the wet season to pass.

Oh and there is also Teena but we won't worry about it, Teck is sorting it out for us.

Exciting time ahead...
    Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.