GAL 3.03% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

@CounterVinSo the right lithology is there. As you've pointed...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    @CounterVin

So the right lithology is there. As you've pointed out wrt mineralisation description there's lack of chalcopyrite - copper ore mineral. They've reported that in their visual log summary & also confirmed it with XRF readings. However, as @OldGeo & @punter102 indicated there's a good correlation between Ni (%) and PGE (g/t) content and very similar correlation holds for sulpher vs copper vs palladium (announcement 04/05/22). Call me greedy, but I'd expect that Ni % will be between 0.5 - 0.8% and hopefully it corresponds to higher PGEs.

What's significant though is ~400m extension North w/ first 4 holes exhibiting consistency in both thickness, lithology & mineralisation (not a 1 hit wonder) that's fairly comparable to Callisto discovery. Is it new, different discovery? - time will tell. They seem to think that, and they also seem to think there are more discoveries in that ground: "New results confirm Galileo’s geological model that the five kilometres of ground to the north of Callisto is highly prospective for new discoveries".
    What they need to do is start delivering on DD with very positive (I believe) results dropping in hopefully this week. They've drilled across the line so far and that's still open, huge positive. If they can speed that process up with another DD rig drilling North-North East (to follow their RC rig) and prove the mineralisation extension, well, Bob's your uncle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.