GAL 5.13% 18.5¢ galileo mining ltd

What I can't seem to wrap my head around is the price...

1. 7,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3314
    What I can't seem to wrap my head around is the price fluctuations in this stock at this point in time. With the recent interviews with the MD Brad Underwood, I wouldn't be expecting any weakness in the SP and market depth... unless, of course, it's just the retail sector overlooking what Galileo actually has and the giveaways in Brad's comments.

To reiterate what Brad says in the Samso interview (part of which was "re-released" by the company) it is clear that they have already identified exactly what defines the Nova mine, Silver Knight deposit and what Legend has recently discovered with the Mawson prospect. The following are the takeaways I received from the "Coffee with Samso" interview:-

• GALILEO has the same rock type and the same type of sulphides as the other three successful regions within the Fraser Range

• Barren sulphides are actually common within the Fraser Range is the mineralisation is quite sparse. However, GAL has already identified sulphides that contain metal (nickel, copper and cobalt mineralisation) within the Lantern Prospect.

The JORC table in the last Ann lists the two promising rock types of **b and Mafic. A high gravity zone and at surface sulphides containing metal are exactly what one wants to be reading (from my very basic understanding), so be selling at this stage? Sure, two and half ticks out of three is not enough of a guarantee of a winner here, but I'm almost certain that brokers are soaking up as they "shake the tree". Oh, well, guess I just have to weather it too or free up some cash from elsewhere in my portfolio.

It's also interesting that our MD worked for Creasy for many, many years! Couldn't ask for a better key personnel. Company is cashed up to undertake an aggressive drilling campaign. Why be selling now and especially with results imminent? Doesn't make sense to me. Sure people are sitting on a double-bagger and time erodes patience but .... ..... ..... Posters please feel free to fill in the rest because I feel like I am missing something or is it Mr Market missing something?
    Last edited by Shellbell: 20/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $36.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $24.30K 128.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 63913 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.