ENR 4.17% 34.5¢ encounter resources limited

"It sounds like you have an agenda 2ic—some pretty big...

1. 2ic
    5,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4732
    "It sounds like you have an agenda 2ic—some pretty big accusations are getting thrown around.Insider trading? I hope you'll be sharing your evidence with ASIC."... don't be a naive fool. The definition of "insider trading' is anybody with market sensitive information that trades on it, not specifically an employee directly. The evidence is circumstantial and clear for everyone to see in the price chart vs timing of market releases... as it is with so many stocks.

This reality is self-evident, always has been to some extent, but handXRF vs delays for lab assays has made the situation a joke imo. Better companies release the logs and handXRF numbers early, even if they prove poorly correlated with the lab, so at least everyone can decide how to play it form the same info. I've got an agenda alright... calling it out BS spin and telling it how it is, not how bulls want to see it or convincing others to pile in so they can sell out.

"I also think what they've found to date is quite extraordinary"... they have found interesting fertile Nb carbs, not ordinary but certainly not extraordinary until they find a possible economic deposit. World is full of interesting mineralisation and deposits worth nothing.

"all they need to do is zero in on a zone of near-surface weathered carbonatite, and this will rocket."... that's right, but so far the carbs are all sitting under transported cover +/- host sedimentary rocks which isn;t the setting you want for thick laterite weathered carb clays from near surface WA1 Luni style.

Good luck, market largely priced in this disappointing reality before today (my point right) but find an area with fertile carbs and the right preserved weathering profile and ENR may be on a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $155.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $397.8K 1.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9834 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 2218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.