TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Ann: New NSW Gold Tenement Acquisition Agreement Executed, page-25

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I notice Syndicate Minerals PL appears as top shareholder just above Bacchus and AMWD as at June 30 date of our annual report.

Guess that explains the big buyer of some of them MEP/VAR on market sales in June, probably on XE basis as they dont appear on the options list?

Then two months later a great gold asset deal with Syndicate on creative and favourable terms to TMZ ie little upfront but pay on performance in due course. TMZ is a great example on how to look after your shareholders. Bravo TMZ.

What really excites me is the latest deal dares cite staged performance payments on successful definition of 1, 2, 3+ million "payable" ozs of gold. And given what you suggest "cobar", this expectation may not be as incredible as what one might first imagine. Bravo TMZ for bringing us to this fantastic stage with tight share register intact.

Methinks you will soon see your original entry price "cobar", and then pissibly much more. Love them historic high surface grades. Hope you have been seriously averaging down in recent times like I have.

We have private companies in the biz as our top 3 shareholders. 2 injecting significant assets without significant share dilution , the other being our drillers who in the past have accepted for their services, shares at deemed 5cps in lieu of cash, at a premium to then market sp.

Gives me great confidence of total commitment at optimal cost efficacy for the exciting evolution ahead.

Feeling very comfortable here. A fantastic high leverage proxy to the evolving golden bull.
    And then there's the high grade surface tin. Another big story later for us lest we forget.

Opinions with extreme prejudice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.