ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    I doubt it. Firstly, if we look at the size that our resource will eventually be, it will sustain a high volume, long life mine. What PLS does in Australia, we will eventually do in Canada. However, in Canada, we will be within striking distance of the new battery chain that is forming, very strategic. The second and most important reason is the location of PMT, too close to water for my comfort. Any GXY holder knows how long and painful it has been to get the permits. We still waiting. PMT will struggle on that front guaranteed. Those buying in, I assume don't have the experience we have regarding the wait.

Thanks for the invite. I do post there from time to time. On those threads there is already a very long list of very knowledgeable and valuable posters. We had many here as well, but one by one they have disappeared (probably spending all the money they made holding this stock) and/or diversified into other stocks and post elsewhere. Being here for so long, this is just my natural place to come post my thoughts. But if I do find something to say elsewhere, I do and I will.

That is right mate. They have known for a very long time that they have been sitting on one massive deposit, they just never spent the money to explore and define the resource. On all these tenements, I would not be surprised if they are sitting on close to 100Mt. That means they can have a high volume operation with a very long mine life.

When we think of Mt C expansion and associated cashflow, when we think about 0Z1+2+3+Naraha1+2 and associated cashflow, when we think about SDV1+2 becoming operational and its associated cashflow, when we think about JB and its associated cashflow...... think about the dividends. But first, we just need to be patient as they use cashflow to build SDV1+2, Oz3, Naraha2 and JB1+2+Converter. All that will take a lot of cash, but the empire!!!!!!! That's why I have been saying of late, if RIO is interested now is the time to act. Institutions would sell I believe from anywhere 18+ and they will get an incredible portfolio. I hope they don't, I enjoy holding and watching this baby grow. Do I get frustrated at times, you bet, but I see the vision and I have high expectations of competence (that is sometime lacking).

This is encouraging signs from our partner:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5248/5248242-e22dceedffa19380f8fbc252b5c9b940.jpg

The more they get involved, the more of our white gold the world will need.

This trend continues to confirm stability. A great sign for the sector and the profitability of AKE. Analysts are using numbers much lower than this and this is just spot, does not included the much higher weighted average price.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5248/5248271-7bb9c3f4de2a8a0ef50dd994454c69f3.jpg

I wouldn't blame them. I think they would be desperate and will need to bid high. I am sure it is around the corner and will also help analysts rethink the numbers in their spreadsheets.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5248/5248275-b54865039f49761f9eebe0a94a61a572.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.