PLS 0.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Not just the iron which PLS always claim is “introducediron” but...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

Not just the iron which PLS always claim is “introducediron” but consistency of grind size and moisture level.

PLS in a document for a WA port authority detailed theexport SC as containing “iron staining”. Not one PLS asx announcement hasindicated “iron staining”. My view therefore is PLS photoshops data forinvestors and tells it as it is to the concerned government authorities.

For example PLS has never shown a full list of mineralspresent in its SC to shareholders on the ASX platform but does to the WAgovernment. All what I say is in the public domain.

Some may recall here @DrManhattan assuming the 1.8% Fe wasreally 1.27% based on Fe not being Fe2O3. And that guy purports to be aphysicist, so we can assume he knows how to think on scientific matters but inthe end he had to admit, mea culpa.

Issue is PLS knew from time of commissioning and perhapsearlier that their product was crap and hence why PLS receives around 20% lessthan Mineral Resources. There are other little clues as well. No mention of those tech grade offtakes, being “targeted”. This was so hyped when so few Understood what theideal SC product required is. Greenbushes is the benchmark and only oneresource on the ASX with ease can produce the same quality of SC6. And likelytech grade in its other pegmatite.

PLS as a “proven mine” has still not achieved its DFSnumbers. It had to implement a new Magnetic separator unit and claim it as forthe scapegoat excuse “ introduced iron”.

Never mind the inconsistencies of the feed grade.

The reason why what I’m saying doesn’t sink in so well hereis that the ASX lithium cowboys have had no benchmark clearly published exceptfor the last AVZ shareholder letter the most comprehensive statement on Greenbushes SC products. LTR, the link totheir source is broken, it’s been more than a year now that they’ve shown theirdisdain for important facts that provide shareholders the necessaryperspectives to ascertain the commercial and economic merits of a resource.

When Ken sold shares to convert options in April 2019 did heand another director know CATL were commencing due diligence? The share pricewas in the 70s and 80s. When CATL invested it was at 30cps for a “proven mine”.

Fact is PLS is not proven hence why the share price remainsweak for an unproven mine and management.

Basically PLS high iron SC has made a mockery of JORC codecompliance. How can JORC code statistics have meaning when the SC product isinconsistent, basically poor? They got their DFS wrong, or as I presume theyarsed their way through modeling academically iron content on a very difficultto quantify 7 zonations.

When Joe Lowry asked about the price modelling for SC, Kensaid he was so surprised how quickly the Chinese took to their modelling. Mostshareholders might have assumed PLS has a great product in demand, or is it thecase, the Chinese knew where the pricing trend was going and also knew how crapthe SC was? Anyone who wants to challenge me on this needs to ask why noGanfeng certificates of analysis have been published around the time ofcommissioning? If you look back to commissioning in August 2018 you’ll notethat a general lithium certificate is shown but the second one, assuming it’sGanfeng is obscured by GL’s. the GL was a tiny lab analysis. Hardly somethingto blow the trumpet over. But that’s what PLS does with its photoshop ofconspicuous moments highlighted. And so many here lap it up as a u-beaut VicBitter phallus to behold.

There’s just so much shoddy used car salesman behaviourmanagement here, some of which I’ve noted above, I can not figure why so manyare blind to these facts. The safety of being in Australia is true in somerespects but it also blinds to risk makes shareholders complacent and soshareholders easy to take for a ride. Where are the tech grade offtakes by thisproven mine?

Why no complete data sets for the lithia recoveries? Docustomers like Yibin only look at 72% lithos recovery?

You need to see:

Lithium oxide

Fe levels

Grind consistency ratios

Moisture content.

Those are the basics customers look for in a battery gradeproduct. Yibin will likely want all of AVZ’s SC or lithium sulphate for thenext best thing for vertical integration. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.579B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.95 $2.84 $47.90M 16.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 187031 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 401638 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.