BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

re: Ann: New Oral PTH Clinical Trial Begins P... Sgoing on...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    re: Ann: New Oral PTH Clinical Trial Begins P... Sgoing on all,
    Poor Bone medical's thread has been dead for sometime (great poetry). I do think BNE has some great potential this year. The trials are to finish within the early months of this year (from memory on the announcement). If they are good then that may give us a nice licensing deal and milestone payment to bring BNE out of troubled waters. The only thing hanging over our heads (from my understanding) is share dilution from all the directors fees and investments by sophisticated investors. But given some of the miletone payments ive seen other companies recieve in the past (Acrux getting $300 mill) i still think it would be enough to give the shareprice a nice hike and plenty of money to get the other projects in the pipeline through to clinical trials. Lets not forget also that these drugs can take the shorter route onto the market since they aren't new cheimcal entities so thats another bonus. Hang in there guys, might be rough road ahead but i believe there will be rewards to be reaped.
    Happy new year all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.8¢ 31.0¢ $1.179M 3.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 461505 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 53870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.