ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: New Patent - Antimicrobial Hand, Face & Body Moisturiser, page-11

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    yeah if they followed a similar approach to Avita they'd redomicile to USA and existing shareholders here would exchange their shares in the Aus based entity for equivalent stock in the US based entity listed on Nasdaq. Eligible shareholders (eg retail) whose shares are transferred could still be traded over the ASX via "CHESS Depositary Interests". I'm not certain redom is cost effective given current operations but some shareholders/contributors far closer to the business than me obviously see it as a good idea given primary business activities.

The attractive thing about ANO as a long term hold, to me at least, is actually that they don't need any institutional help from here on unless there's a big capex opportunity beyond the horizon that free cashflow or existing shareholders can't help with. Lev et al clearly know how to allocate capital efficiently and don't need any help in that regard. When there is excess capital, he'll no doubt start sharing it with shareholders and I'd bet London to a brick that such yield will attract attention when the day comes - you might all get the sp growth you expect. The Nasdaq idea is less important to me but might be sensible given the reversion to supporting national supply chains in the USA and will help from a fairer valuation perspective sooner for shareholders (bigger pool of smart investors in the US experienced with looking for outperforming companies with big growth prospects that aren't trying to pump sp with bright announcements so they can dump shares).

The Avita experience was likely another case study of a retail shakeout. Weak hands got confused and no one spent much time addressing their concerns - looks like instos absorbed the selling and hence the idea is probably a bit of a headwind to the ANO sp at the moment despite the growth metrics drawing folk to have a closer look. It's of course relevant that ANO does have the major shareholder clearly willing to absorb any selling at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $5.063K 7.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84372 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.