NTI 1.28% 7.7¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: New Phase I/II Clinical Trial in Children with PANDAS/PANS, page-6

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Agreed @comincon and in extending response to @levendful, it is a market with no treatment options currently, so I would assume it is hard to ascertain a market value. In a market where there are existing treatment options then the sales value of the current treatments in market would form a base market value right? And that could be extrapolated out based on maturity of the market etc (i.e. penetration of the current treatment options to case frequency etc over time and geographies etc ..).

But given how unknown or unverified the number of cases is per @comincon's post any estimate of market value could ultimately be misleading - so I think they have taken the right step in not coming up with a back of the envelope estimate of market value...

I do find this a bit of a strange next step though... Especially when there seem to be other much more obvious paths to take with know markets, and poor current treatments (ADHD & Cerebral Palsy). But that's why I'm not paid the big bucks, board must believe this is the best next step that is available otherwise they would have gone with another path.

Just too many balls flying around at the moment. Why focus on this when we are late on an ASD update, and can't fund this trial anyway, let alone the next ASD trial...

I'm sure it'll all work out, in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $78.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $54.26K 684.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98220 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 21369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.