PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: New Pre-Clinical Collaboration on PAT-DX1, page-7

1. 21,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2136
    G'day Dino. I agree with most of what you have said and very much looking forward to later in the year. But, I think that the announcement at the end of May really will be a very technical and probably very detailed description of what technically and physically takes place (the dynamics) on how the PAT-DX1 nanoparticle actually gets to and localizes in the brain. It is breakthrough science which very few now understand. No "progress results" more than we already know.
    And I'm sure that you are right that the instos wouldn't be punting and be very satisfied with current progress and those "sophisticated investors" are probably the same ones that enjoyed the outcome of
    their January CR profits and were prepared to double their cost of entry into this one, but, they will sell given the opportunity. Get used to more of that down the track.
    Any actual positive "progress results" from now on will be the reinforcement of the foundation that has already been created and we will see a much more realistic valuation of the company with each positive step. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.951K 479.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2826219 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1128726 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.