ODA 3.23% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

Ann: New Premium Australian Brands Signed up to SMA WeChat Market, page-24

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    I don't believe so. They reported a $190k loss last quarter and have $1.3m in the bank, $2.8m in outstanding receipts (90-120 day payments), $3.6m outstanding from the Lanstead funding agreement, and are developing some intriguing new revenue streams.

The tech sector as a whole is doing poorly - the sentiment seems to have disappeared when the mining stocks picked back up. I'm sure there are exceptions, but companies with much more solid fundamentals than SMA (including the cash-positive ones) are also performing very badly right now.

I view SMA as having a lot of potential, but I am not yet convinced - it somehow always seems to disappoint. I've been holding for a couple of years now and always saw this as a long-term investment, but like many others, I have been losing patience. I'm not going to bail now just when they finally appear to be getting their act together, but out of my whole portfolio, this is the stock I feel the least certainty about. That being said, I do still have hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.