GTG 0.00% 4.5¢ genetic technologies limited

Ann: New Product Announcement, page-111

1. 5,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2596
    No UY- just happened to ring a few days before the Ann as I thought that GTG was pretty stagnant, and chatted to secretary. A phone call every now and then to a company is good as you learn a few things- some things I didn’t add to the thread from the conversation as I didn’t feel I wanted to read between the lines and say some untruths- misconceptions. Sometimes they do let slip- and I’ve not added a couple of his thoughts to the thread. Often worth a call to have a chat- it’s your company too- and having a list of questions often helps - obviously they’ve got their hands tied on lots of comments but sometimes it makes you feel better about the co- and it’s path.
    Once you get good volume like last day or two traders enter and look to make a buck. It will trend up and down but I’m comfortable holding this, knowing it could really be a game changer in the genetic field- and who knows, once it starts selling- with its direct exposure to US and Chinese markets- even if it’s relatively cheap- there is millions to be made. More chances to build from here- I see this as just the start. GLTAH- imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $17.09K 390.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82500 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 139938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.