LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: New Product Launch and Price Increase-LVT.AX, page-2

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Pretty pleased with this announcement.

I’m sure some of you like me have been disappointed by the Share Price recently. In the FY results I didn’t expect anything great but as expected costs were a bit high with not a lot of revenue coming in. In hindsight, from analysing the graphs I believe that there is lots of opportunity this year - excited.

They don’t really need to sell that many licenses to start to hit a profitable number. A few large enterprises and they are there. Partners are increasing and so are customers. This will happen. And then there is Live Tiles Mosaic, really excited about that. Live Tiles Cloud as well - really hope it strikes with customers.

My last thoughts are that I am happy with the bundling of design and build as I think it addresses their potential market a bit better. I know they say there is 200m SharePoint users but in reality only so many of these will want to brand, then on top of this there is a few ways of achieving this. One being a one off cost of getting a design company or another is a service, LVT. But bundling these together its more than just branding, provisioning and branding. I’m not sure what to call it - but its making SharePoint easier and I like it. SharePoints biggest issues are adoption and it does address that.

Homer mentioned its been quiet here recently and it has been. Would be great to get some discussion going. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Jiggs: 05/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
LVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.