JAT 7.63% 67.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: New product launches - JAT health and wellness range, page-47

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    Spot on with this post Chris. JATCORP has proven may times to be very capable.

This management team, and I include the CEO of Sunnya in this, has proven they have the ability to grow net profits with very good business decisions. A purchase office/distribution centre rather than a rented one can always be used as an asset to access funds through normal bank loans if there is a need. This provides potential backup funding for unforeseen events.

On another note it is pleasing to see that JATCORP is using airfreight to provide product into china in a timely manor as per the Abbeyard announcement. I have ordered items online from china on ebay many times and usually it arrives in a few days. During this corona virus period it seems to take weeks and months to arrive.

One benefit JATCORP has providing products at the high end of the market price range into China is the increased available options for delivery. A low priced, low margin product could not justify the extra expense of airfreight.

GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 25/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.048(7.63%)
Mkt cap ! $55.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 67.0¢ 62.0¢ $68.12K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3591 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 43507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.