ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2929
    Yeah very greatful for the low cost and high return set up Nan has built, so many others are looking dicey now, you got CAN at new all time lows yet again today, LGP extending their SPP offer, and thats after AGH extended theirs in a very similar situation (SPP offer under market price) but it didnt end well for them AGH only raised $873k from shareholders when they were trying for $2.5 mill, a 65% shortfall! A lot of these companies that were surviving of capital being readily available are going to die off.

The more I look around at the other companies, the more I like what Nan has done here, our financials are damn solid, a long wait for this market cap to catch up but no doubt it will in time, liking the last paragrapth of this announcement:

"the Company is expecting a material increase in quarter on quarter sales revenue. Construction of new protective cropping enclosures (PCE’s) recommenced in late November. All six of the first PCE’s are expected to be completed by late January. Outdoor plants were propagated on schedule with harvest scheduled for April and May, with the Company having been issued with a new production permit by the Office of Drug Control to allow for the full expansion in 2023/24 season"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $39.03K 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 473217 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1279773 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.