MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

This article was from back in Feburary. You have got to remember...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    This article was from back in Feburary. You have got to remember when reading article that sentiment is pre gigafactory announcement, also pre Syrah offtakes with Asmet and Chinalco. A number of offtakes and MOU's with juniors have also happened since then including BBR with Monash for Sri Lankan Graphite which is of particular interest.

Article seems fair and from a realist point of view of someone in the industry. However it is the CEO of a private graphite trading company - Asbury Graphite Mills. I'm not sure how a trend to towards offtakes with junior miners would effect such a business but sounds like they are a very established and happy for so many juniors to be active.

Interesting views on 3d printing and graphene market in the future, $12billion market by 2020.
    Not convinced about the hybrid cars stealing the show in the future. Tesla is going straight to pure electric and this will be a benchmark standard.

I see the comments on Sri Lankan graphite as quite positive. May traditionally be a niche market but there has been enough happening to put vein graphite in the spotlight of late. Premium product over flake and can be shipped straight from the rock walls. Can only imagine what technology will bring over next 6-12 months and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.