MHC 0.00% 0.1¢ manhattan corporation limited

Ann: New Prospect and Drilling Update, page-196

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    They are not looking for a needle in a haystack. They know that gold is there. There are historical workings in the area (albeit over 100 years old). The initial drill results were good. Like Sammy said, its now a case of expanding the resource and working out what we have here. This is not like gold exploration from 100 years ago - the technology that we have access to these days makes the whole operation much less of a guessing game.

Jens Balkau was responsible for the Regis Resources find (around 8M oz, I think), he has spent over a decade off his life securing these tenements (which do not include a lot of wasted greenfield I might add). He obviously did this as he believes that the region and structure will deliver (otherwise, why waste that much of your personal time).

Patience is a virtue. As Kell has said previously, the proof will be in the drill bit.

I believe that we are fairly unknown at the moment in the retail space (we have the attention of institutional investors... number 1 shareholder). But as results start to come in, should they be what the team anticipate, we should be quickly rerated and get onto the radar of a lot more investors. This is the best time to be in a small cap share like this, you know before the masses.

I for one am happy to wait as long as it takes and will be a LT holder from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.