MHC 0.00% 0.1¢ manhattan corporation limited

Ann: New Prospect and Drilling Update, page-45

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Time to put things into perspective. It is always a good time to take profit especially, those that bought in early and need the money now, urgently. For those that came in after the announcement of discovery of high grades gold, things are going well with a well funded drilling programme to confirm what the company has and the extent of the discovery. I won't go into details, however indications are we have a discovery of high grades gold of magnitude. The mineralisation structure in the main zone and of Clone which is 7 kms NW of the main zone are similar. We also have new Bendigo further north which historical findings has similar mineralisation as the gold fields of Bendigo itself. The CEO is of the opinion that this is an exceptional discovery and only comes once in a lifetime. Patient holders will be rewarded and forthcoming are assay results in the new year. I have bought a million of those that sold in the last 2 days, appreciated that I was able to get more at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.