HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Where's the criticism of the management of BHP, FMG, STO, ORG,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 112 Posts.
    Where's the criticism of the management of BHP, FMG, STO, ORG, the list goes on, of quality companies whose prices have been belted (much more than HRR's)? Has this been caused by poor management? I think not - try low commodity prices.
    Over the same timeframe, many speculative stocks have run out of cash and are in receivership or have shut down operations and are running on skeleton staff.
    HRR is in the fortunate position, thanks to good management, of having enough cash to move its project forward in these tough times. Remember they recently raised cash at a premium - not many companies can claim that and the real positive is that an international mining investment company likes HRR enough and trusts management enough to invest multi-millions of dollars in it.
    I think we tend to overlook the simple fact that HRR's share price improvement is totally dependent on a rise in the price of zinc, a factor outside management's control and no different to the predicament of the blue chips mentioned above.
    At current zinc prices, the project is not viable.
    The PEA assumes a zinc price of USD$1.09 per lb. The spot price is around 30% lower.
    In these tough times, all a responsible management team can do is exactly what HRR is doing - get on with the job frugally but with professionalism and optimism - and part of that job is keeping the broking community informed so HRR is on their radar when things turn.
    If you are holders of shares in HRR, you are in a company with legs if just one factor - one beyond their control - changes. Please gIve credit where credit is due.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.