VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: New Research Report Released, page-71

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    So no answer from the non holders when we try to question their logic in why they dont believe in Volt Resources, apart from their basic argument, look at the SP and just their opinion on geological resource lol?  VRC went from low 3's last year to around 15c and like most other graphite stocks has come down from the mid last year highs, the sector is down, but it will come back and IMHO I think in the next 6mths or so.   

But when you look at Volt's management timeline, 461mt of resource (you do the math on qty of resource x tgc % x flake %, low strip ratio of 1.4:1, recovery 93% and compare with our competitors size of resource and their figures. Just adding up large to super jumbo quantities across Nam1, 2 and 3, let alone the rest of flake distribution, its a great project.

The fact mgmt keep us informed, deliver what they say and by end of this year achieve those goals will see sp rise IMHO.

The next 3 to 9 mths are pretty exciting for Volt Resources as you can see by their presentation and timeline, especially now having to produce earlier rather than later. Spoke to TM again on Friday and he was pretty upbeat about the project and there are a few ways to raise project finance, without CR.

Latest presentation and pfs highlights...see ANN for pfs pdf.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170315/pdf/43gstrmd1x9xw7.pdf

http://voltresources.com/pre-feasibility-study/

I see some non holders mostly input into their own threads and occasionally jump on ours which is not a bad thing as they will question ANNs as they come in.  I also like to look at other graphite stock threads to see whats happening.  But when you get 1 or 2 non holders
    that cross reference their own graphite stock and seem to spend all their time commenting in our forum thread rather than their own, you've got to ask why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.