GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Chef,I have no idea. I have to take a leap of faith with the...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Hi Chef,

I have no idea. I have to take a leap of faith with the company. I've decided to more or less trust their recent announcements. Anyway, what's the alternative? Sell at fire-sale prices only to see it succeed on the NASDAQ? I try to keep in mind all the tangible things which they have achieved. Things which only serious people could undertake. They've developed medical-grade tech products. They've received many medical approvals. They've been running IDTF businesses which now appear to be making a lot of revenue. They've formed a relationship with reputable hospitals. Let's see what they announce over the next few weeks and if they can get the share price up as Ricky hopes. Once we get through the churn of people who want to get out, we should get a chance to see something of the true value of the shares before we delist.

On another note: I sent you an email Gameplanon but it seems you didn't get it. Maybe it would just be easier and fairer to share the information with everyone, as that's what the forum is for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.