GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I think you are being a little harsh Upthefog. If anything,...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    I think you are being a little harsh Upthefog. If anything, they've shown that they are quite nimble and can adapt their business plan to changing conditions quite quickly. They've had to pivot away from China and focus on the US, and if recent announcements are anything to go by, they've been doing a good job of grabbing market share during COVID. Possibly a very good job if my figures are correct.

I'd still prefer it if they were dual listing, just for the sake of peace of mind, but I think that they want to grow and grow quickly while telehealth is booming. We are in a bit of a land grab phase now where they need heaps of money to grab as much of the customer base as they can. I also think that they will be true to their word of having a very short period of being public unlisted, because the whole point of jumping now is to get to the NASDAQ while tech is booming and while telehealth in particular is booming.

I find the share price action interesting. I think that if sentiment was totally doom and gloom, we would see smaller volumes and a slow but steady decline. Instead, whatever shares are on offer are being hoovered up. It is possible that one or more entities are patiently hoovering up 10% of the company while some are rushing for the exit.

I'm not denying that they've had to pull every trick in the book to survive to this point, but I get the sense that the company is finally hitting its stride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.