RNT 9.09% 3.0¢ rent.com.au limited

Okay, did my shopping today after signing up to PayLabSpent just...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Okay, did my shopping today after signing up to PayLab

Spent just over $350 for fuel, groceries and dog food/misc (all stuff I would normally buy)
    I had banked up $9.8 in rewards using the PayLab system and transferred into my RentPay wallet.

Notes,

From RentPay app I initiated to use PayLab, they email a download and sign up simple prompt following and the accounts were linked when I first signed in took a total of 5 minutes - This process feels odd because its a different company that is basically unheard of and it kind of feels like a leap of faith

Inside the PayLab app you can select a rewards partner with varying discount % (most common is 3% but there are a few 4,5,6s and one 15% in there) and how it works is at any point in time you can purchase a gift card on your phone (yes even at the register for the exact amount as it only took about 10 seconds to show up) and then use the gift card to pay - I was honestly surprised at how simple and straight forward it is and the UX is easy to navigate and very simple to understand

I feel its important to note that there is a 1% processing fee so its like paying 1% more to get the X% rewards back

After using it in 3 scenarios I had that $9.80 sitting there and the transfer to RentPay was as simply as clicking the prompt, 5 minutes later I got a prompt and it was added to my RentPay wallet - After this went through honestly I was chuffed and will continue to use it where possible, nearly $10 ($6.30 gain) a week on shopping I literally do every week anyway more than covers the $2 monthly fee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $3.663K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 428278 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 114949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ 60977
Last updated 12.26pm 01/05/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.