FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: New Route to Hydrogen and Graphene-Based Battery Materials F, page-31

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    If hydrogen doesn’t ignite, it mixes with oxygen in the atmosphere and becomes water..

Really? A chemistry teacher needs to be sacked or ears need de-waxing
    If there is no ignition source, hydrogen eventually leaves the planet into outer space.
    If in an unconfined space, it burns rapidly generating huge heat but no significant overpressure - this means nothing an unwashed layman would consider an explosion. (so wrong again Whatsa,,)
    pure hydrogen is not explosive. it needs to be mixed with an oxidant e.g. oxygen but anything else as an oxidant e.g. chlorine gas.

hydrogen ignites but is Like a flame thrower, (wrong again) a pure hydrogen flame is in the UV range and can not be seen by the naked eye.

Hydrogen's flammability range (between 4% and 75% in air) that is a range about 12 x larger than any other fuels
    The minimum ignition energy (MIE) of a hydrogen–air mixture is only 0.019 mJ, whereas that of other flammable gases such as petrol, methane, ethane, propane, butane, and benzene is usually on the order of 0.1 mJ - a 5 x difference
    How much energy is 0.019 mJ?

The same energy as dropping 1 gram 2mm i.e. two fifths of five eights of F all. (when trying to prove me wrong remember the units are Kg, metres and J. The initiation is in thousandths of joules.)

The one thing hydrogen does absolutely NOT do is calmly react with oxygen in air. In the upper atmosphere, combined with the high UV (i.e. an energy source) there is enough UV energy to initiate the two molecules hydrogen/oxygen reaction but who care at 100 km altitude

@Whatsamadoovie https://h2tools.org/bestpractices/hydrogen-compared-other-fuelsThis link should help beyond enormously,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $98 1.888K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1486 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 468337 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.