FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Hydrogen travels into outer space jumpstart.. So into a...

1. 3,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hydrogen travels into outer space jumpstart..

So into a vacuum??? Genius.. Gravity doesn’t hold it in the existing atmosphere... under ozone etc..

Seems you are missing the point.. my point is hydrogen as a vehicular fuel is safe.. I chatted with Kevin Peakman of BOC gasses at ‘the great debate 111’ where the people who know about things like this, who are leaders in their field, confirm with knowledge gained through research...

He told the audience that hydrogen fuel storage was perfectly safe, and that when a hydrogen fuel tank was pierced and ignited that the pressurised gas pushed a plume of ignited gas, (flamethrower is a descriptive concept to help make an image) out causing heat to be created.. my point being, no explosion.

the hydrogen crew made the point that people think of the Hindenburg when they consider hydrogen... the detail I gleaned from tbese professionals I was trying to pass on to others to help them make an informed understanding..

But as usual, you get caught up in semantics and try to declare yourself the genius of everything..

Before you start.. my assumptions about the process used to create hydrogen and Graphene were wrong also.. since spid found the patent...

I am ok being wrong... but not being lectured to by someone who makes just as many mistakes and makes it a point to put someone else down to make themselves feel better..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $98 1.888K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1486 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 681550 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.