FGR 1.03% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Ann: New Route to Hydrogen and Graphene-Based Battery Materials F, page-46

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Mate, I stand by my post you referred to.
    Reasons being,
    1, Founding Directors DONT just pack up and leave unless they see significant headwinds. Especially when they are making very good money. (Personal opinion)
    2. A company that has attempted so may avenues to try to move there product with no success, tells me industry is just not ready for graphene in a volume that FGR can profit from keeping in mind FGR has $5-6M a year cash burn. Also keeping in mind we are in the worst recession/economic pullback known.
    3. The latest Ann also highlights the fact FGR is still after all these years “soul searching”, so to speak. Looking for avenues to success. Which tells me number 2 factors are forcing the company to pursue new pioneer avenues to move on. Unfortunately these are very costly, time consuming avenues.
    4. There were numerous comments in the last few years, made from management, about how close we were to being profitable. I feel I have been lied to, and just don’t trust FGR and there decisions moving into the future.
    Thats the reasoning I will be selling into the next pump.
    From then on, I will be trading this stock regularly as I think there is more money to be made.
    All of this is my personal opinion and thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $12.57K 268.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 537 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 23021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.