VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

re: Ann: New Scoping Study increases margin p... tinnitus can...

1. 114 Posts.
    re: Ann: New Scoping Study increases margin p... tinnitus can you help me with this

I want to know the npv of this but i can only see the irr which tells me what discount rate i need to get a zero npv?

is the 80c exchange rate in this study likely to happen given your experience in reviewing these things?

do you know anything about the nature of the product they are selling, is it saleable?

Why is this a pre-tax model when everyone seems to be fixated on after tax earnings with this new resources tax, what effect does tax have on the earnings?

How do they model in 50:50 debt to equity without modeling after tax earnings?

Is an 8 to 1 strip ratio good for this type of operation?

Didn't the previous scoping study show net cash over a similar lifespan of $700m - is this scoping study an improvement to that last study?

The report says this is "very robust and de-risked" project. Does the JORC code consider the inferred resource as "de-risked" or is it still risky?

Is the endless drilling program going to make any difference to this project and how long before the money runs out at the current rate of burn. Does some money need to be allocated to the metallurgy or is that already "de-risked"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.24K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5314960 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6849717 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.