LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: New short-term Offtake Agreement for initial ramp-up volumes, page-115

1. vmp
    13,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8952
    Hey @anatol wxactly what I was thinking about Hancock. Gina hasn’t asked for a board seat till now.
    My guess though is that she’ll employ her ago playbook, and low ball with $2 initially which of course will be rejected. Now that the funding is sorted and new Offtake done and dusted, it’s just ramp up now that they’re waiting for.
    gina must think carefully about her first offer. I believe if Hancock approaches with $2 offer that it will be announced as outrightly rejected but will obliterate shorters nonetheless (could also be a tool behind the scenes) Rio is a likely hancock partner because it’s still got zero traction after nearly 10 years now. And bhp a remote possibility but you’ll never know considering their failed bid on Anglo and multi billion dollar mistake on nickel. The majors have an appetite for a major acquisition and there’s no better target than Ltr in the sector- 100% owned with state of the art concentrator and best esg credentials. No one comes close.
    Ltr could be on the biggest fight of its life ever with a possible predator during or post ramp up

all imo
    Last edited by vmp: Yesterday, 07:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.