LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Why would LTR be in a fight with a possible predator? I don't...

1. 5,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20206
    Why would LTR be in a fight with a possible predator? I don't think so. We have not much to do when there is a low ball offer. We will just reject it and business as usual.

Hostile takeover is not possible. If it was possible Hancock would put a bid on $180 so far. LOL..! Forget about it.

Only Scheme of arrangement (which 75% of the shares required voted and 50.1% of of the holders approval needed) is possible and it's not possible for Hancock to get those votes. They know it.

So no problems here.

LTR will keep doing its business and will never have a big or biggest fight of its life ever with a possible predator during or post ramp up IMO.

We have enough cash, all products sold out, plant is perfectly working and being fine tuned, ore stocks are waiting on the lines of machines, etc...

Cash will flow,.. cash on top of cash every quarter..! Small or big, it doesn't matter. Cash is the king.

Time is our friend but their enemies if they realise it. wink.png

Everything tells me that the spod price will raise soon.

I'm very confortable about everything atm.

Now it's time to think deeply and sadly for shorters about covering their shorts. They can short more and more, whatever they like. They will be digging their own graves by every short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.