LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi@Scarpa, I noted your negative comments about China's...

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3481
    Hi@Scarpa, I noted your negative comments about China's dominance and yes, I agree that it would be better if the market was more balanced, no argument. But it is what it is for the moment and for what it is worth I preferred to focus on the fact that TO had been stating that Chinese buyers had been beating down his door. The deal was negotiated by a third party broker who presumably tested the worldwide market. I am reasonably assuming that they picked this Chinese buyer because of the price formula they agreed to being the most attractive to LTR. As Anatol said we are in business, it would be a brave CEO to ignore the biggest market in the world for lithium, at least before we are cash flow positive. To have the Chinese come to us is a very valuable strategic signal to the shorters and the lithium market deniers. It sends a signal to Western companies that they still need to pay the right price to get LTR lithium, I like that. It also sends a signal to China itself that if they play ball they will not be excluded. I think it is a good move by LTR but time will tell. Love your posts by the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $11.19M 11.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 2139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.