LTR 2.99% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: New short-term Offtake Agreement for initial ramp-up volumes, page-140

1. 4,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    Daisy,

I have been a fan of things will happen in time i.e. things come to you later on down the track even though it doesnt make sense right now.
    (I hope i described that well)

My point being some times we need to let the situation run and your thoughts will catch up.

I largely agree with what you wrote.

Its no secret that China jas been cajsing demand, even junior explorers who havent found enough lithium are getting calls from chinese companies.

Moveing to LTR it is no secret that the board have been holding out against selling to china, maybe because LTR want their product market image to be high premium value.
    Perhaps this angle would explain why they didnt want to sell the test product to anyone or perhaps LTR wanted better pricing for the test product and held out.

Who knows it could be a combination of both.

I believe LTR held off on selling the test product at such low prices and have held out to get better pricing, this why a broker has brokered the deal.

To the naysayers dismay, i believe LTR are selling the stuff they were going to bin or recycle to the highest bidder amd i do believe they are selling it at a profit, not necessarily a premium.

China wants lithium real bad and given the path of LTR to date, the above all makes sense.

Remember the world needs our product for our end customers to run their businesses to make money, not the other way round.

Its all here say at the moment, but i have a funny feeling this this might be the case.

All the 1 sided posters can forget about saying there is oversupply in the market, Chinas actions alone around the world proves that the demand is there.

Oh and the pricing LTR would be in profit and not at market rates, thats why they held out so long, in my view.

All the best to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.5¢ $6.377M 9.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19866 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 36467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.