HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Another cracking post 9L. I think people are forgetting that the...

1. 4,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1385
    Another cracking post 9L.

I think people are forgetting that the current client base represents some extremely solid businesses using the platform. Southern cross electrical, Alcoa, nw holdings etc. These are absolute star Australian businesses with a truckload of staff.

Velpic haven't even mentioned everyone they signed in that last announcement - just some names they thought people would associate with. Irrespective of that, this is all about volume of clients not just about names - you need volume to make dollars which is what management are doing.

Not quite sure what else people want from management so far. Focusing on asx top 20 clients won't magically turn the business - focusing on middle tier employee heavy training heavy companies is what will make this a beast and produce the revenue and cash we all crave.

It was yet another round of manipulation today as you can see by that gappy sell depth on close. The volume isn't substantial either - bugger all in $ value terms. This business is so much stronger then it was a few months ago and it continues to sign up new fish which virtually instantly converts to dollars.

The costs of the business are fixed - there will be no miraculously large overheads. The bdm is still on a fixed salary - with bonus options based on performance I would imagine. The revenue can be exponential on a new signup and without these recent enterprise additions the business was generating circa $3.2 mill per annum.

Onwards and upwards, don't lose sight of the prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.