HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Geez Nine Lives, take a deep deep breath and relax lol. The...

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Geez Nine Lives, take a deep deep breath and relax lol. The difference at this stage between 14% and 20% is what, 3 or 4 companies signed up in a month?. You yourself have previously stated that it may take a while for the sales team to get going.
    Look at the timeline - sales team announced December just in time for the xmas break. For the majority of companies out there. January is all but dead so hardly unlikely the sales team would've made any inroads there whatsoever. come February, things are starting to warm up, and we get a few announcements of new sign ups. Come March / April/ May, the sales teams should be hitting their straps and a steady news flow should start rolling in, that I have no doubt and the 14% based on the calculations of 2 slow months will be made up. Its too early to base calculations on recent figures. When averaged out over say the next 6 months, then maybe reassess, yet at this point, its too early in the game to get nervous as these calcs will change on a monthly basis at this point. Nothing to worry about. I believe this will snowball once things really get going

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.