HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: New SME Pricing, page-62

1. 993 Posts.
    Having been on this ride for little while now I would have to agree with 9lives sentiment.

Agree that this company does have potential given that the broader market conditions are in favour for it.

Just a couple of points that haven't sat to well with me

1. We tend to idolize/put Leanne on a pedestal with respect to her past achievements.
    With regards to this point, yes she had did quite well in her role as a department manager during her time at Xero however she has not yet proved to the market that she can replicate that previous success in a role where she is ceo, managing director or chairman we would only need to look at the share price performance of Geo Op and the views of Geo Op shareholder to illustrate this performance.

2. No traffic to website
    Given that the updated website has been live for close to 1 month now the website is still yet to gain any traction infact it has worsened and reversed downwards in regards to website ranking.
    Since I last raised this as a concern some 2 weeks back the website ranking via 'Alexa' has shown the popularity of velpic.com dropping some 600,000 spots yes I know the company hasn't done any marketing and has indicated that this platform won't be officially launched to 3rd qtr but from a SEO perspective the website is fully contented and the only thing missing would be the access to the platform I don't see the website content changing much from now to official launch date in 3rd qtr but am concerned that if consumers (SME) are not organically looking for this website or service via keywords that they type into google or bing now what would make you think they will go looking for it when the platform is live and ready to launch? I'm just wondering if this is just a 'wants' and not a 'needs' based product/service.

3. As many including myself have referenced Xero as a benchmark for VPC to measure itself against due to the close relationship between Leanne and Xero it is worth noting that a lot of Leanne success at Xero would be linked to what was going on in the backend rather than directly from her success on the frontline.
    During her stint in the role Xero had raised $300 million NZD from strategic placement to cornerstone investors and SPP. It is worth noting that $180 Million NZD was raised at an issue price of $18.15 NZD for the purpose of global growth so my question is does Velpic command the same level of demand/premium for it's products/service to raise significant sum of money from cornerstone investors to take it to the next level to be that billion dollar company which Russell has stated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.