VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: New Strategic Plan Developed for 2018 Production, page-25

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Not a happy day for VRC holders, but some of the serial pests who post in this forum seem quite pleased with themselves!

Support is around 2.7c. If the sp falls through that level, then 2.0c is definitely a strong possibility, or even an inevitability?

Some holders may have to weather the storm, or stampede, whichever way you look at it. Others might be able to offset gains with losses from VRC. A sale now may allow a buy-back at a lower price? If .... VRC had something worthwhile going for it? At the moment it is all pie in the sky, trust the directors and hope like hell that something good happens soon. This is not how intelligent, prudent and successful share traders act!

Despite all the wishful thinking of the VRC holders, and the down-ramping of the pests, it is the market that will determine the price of VRC shares, and today the market showed it didn't like VRC's story and strategic plans. But tomorrow could even be worse!

Those who have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars, and even the small punters, would rightly be angry with the position that the company is in. To still "maintain complete faith in the directors of the company" is both naive and delusional!

My holding dwindled today at a small loss, but I still have a small parcel of shares left.

GLTA holders, we are sure going to need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.41K 2.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5182486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14054725 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.