VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: New Strategic Plan Developed for 2018 Production, page-53

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Goodoil

In the interests of furthering educating me as always could you explain the following?

You said he's on his way back from China today so I'm assuming that yesterday was his last day of meetings so why (if your suggestion is correct about one or two of the MOU's being converted to binding with financing) on the same day would the company come out with a revised production schedule of 10ktpa to 20 ktpa?

Also if the options are going to be so far in the money then why would th eboard need to reset their performance shares? In fact wouldn't it be bordering on illegal for them to reset their performance shares just ahead of announcing that they have converted one or two non binding MOU's to binding with financing?

I'm sorry but IMO those claims cannot possibly be true. Maybe he was just on holiday. Remember that post where you said "ps : hot off the press SH has just touched down in London "? Not much came out of that trip either. In fact they seem to travel non stop but it still doesn't change the fact that their is no money in the bank.

@indigo

My comments were meant as a general figure of speech in that "if I was an investor looking at this proposition". As for credibility then I'm happy to say I've been calling this a sell since it was in the 9's and touched double digits so I think I'm going ok ATM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.