ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 684 Posts.
    Hello Gooru.
    I agree and I'm sure the board at QFX agree and are working feverishly to do this. Content. Exclusive.

They would know that exclusivity would set them apart, with what they currently have in platforms and pricing.

I have seen in an interview that Chris Taylor refers to the old adage of "The chicken and the egg", as you have here gooru.

They have worked for over 12 months on securing these platforms of which they have now. In the BRR interview Langsford states that content owners would now see QFX as a great vehicle to get their product out to the masses, hence would then seek out QFX instead of QFX chasing them.

I feel this has been the plan of Langsford and the board since the streaming idea came about.
    Let's hope that Part B getting the content now rolls out as flawlessly as the platforms did.

One other thought I had when I saw the press in regards to Hoyts.
    Historically Langsford has been very good at getting a company up and running and then have a bigger firm for instance Hoyts come and acquire it.
    I would love to see QFX end up being a huge brand on it's own but the possibility of a TO when the time is right for QFX is a good one.
    Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.