GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: New Subscriber Agreement with Royal Crest Dairy, Inc., page-9

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    IMO the most important part of the Ann by a country mile was this section:

"CONTRACT WITH ROYAL CREST IS SAAS CONTRACT FOR E-COMMERCE, ORDER MANAGEMENT AND LAST MILE LOGISTICS WITH A MINIMUM TWELVE-MONTH TERM"

E-Commerce.

Love how the product appears to be developing, and how a company like Delivery Biz Pro is augmenting the offering. Market screaming out for it imo. They've said time and again they want to be a seamless end to end product, and this is the first time I've seen the E-comm referenced in an Ann. Cutting edge stuff. The model has the potential to disrupt both the Menulog/UberEats of the world as well as the Shopifys, in whatever way the customer would like. Plug into only last mile, right through to e-commerce and payroll (and whatever we don't know about yet. Such as the enterprise only features and, someone mentioned a payment gateway? @dim81 can you confirm that?). All in a world with booming delivery and e-commerce.

All taking shape in front of our eyes, and getting paid to test it on customers and gather more data to get even better. I do think Australians are going to get past their bias of this stock eventually, but they're going to have to buy their shares off Americans when they do.

Briefly glanced over at the charts thread, talk about trying to tell the future reading chicken guts. Been "about to retrace" since 18cents. Let a fire breathe! Blows me away how quickly people can get derailed from their reason for investing. Patience needed.

ALL in my opinion. DYOR.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.