BC8 1.37% 36.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: New Targets and Growth from Discovery Drilling, page-13

1. 12,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    Some people sell on news into xmas. Its irrelevant to the main game and people focus on this small stuff and forget why they own the stock. People sell for endless reasons and move on, pay for their divorce, get frustrated, pay off their homes, need the money for unexpected things, get sick, get what they think it another hot offer, rebalance their books, get a loan called in, see spiders etc. None of these things have anything to do with the news flow or the reality of the companies assets or prospects. Its all frustrating but almost a given in markets during this journey. BC8 has just announced yet another discovery close to the mining hub. Its an emotional distraction where folk think these sellers know something. They don't know any more than we do. BC8 is a very simple investment and open to the core. The company has never made a bad announcement as we approach 40 positive news events. The gold price is A$2500 and the company has made it clear that its going into production next year. The decision to mine is a forgone conclusion to me as they have already bought the plant. They continue to buy plant which is spelling the process out. The previous larger placement was done via Petra and they they clearly lack the ability to support stocks after any raise so hopefully they get the bullet on the production raise. I would personally show them the door and use a decent full broking house. They said the stock had a $1 price target allowing for a production placement and cant get buying in at half the price. Smells like they only want fees and dont do the work. Plenty of them around. The only positive i can see is that they bought Templeton from the US and i can only assume they would want into the production placement with or without Petra. Its dumb cheap and they would know it. They took stock at 68c before the reserve statement, more results and further discoveries. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $239.9K 666.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16535 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.