BC8 5.08% 28.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: New Targets and Growth from Discovery Drilling, page-2

1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    As expected. BC8 will be mining these ore bodies for decades with more discoveries unearthed every major program. The area is prolific for higher grade gold discoveries. The Silverlake purchase was a master stroke.
    I think Fiingals is turning into a much larger deposit than first expected. It was approx 235,000 oz's and no where near drilled out along strike or at depth. You can see that growing into a long life high grade resource with underground potential. Silverlake let that go and i would not be surprised if they regret it. If that turns out to be 500k to a million ounces, then it was a gift. It was a gift anyway imo. If BC8 can drive this Fingals to some of those style of numbers, then perhaps the second plant comes into play to ramp up production to 100k ounces pa. Time will tell into next year. All these hits are relatively shallow and look to be fine within an open pit mine plan. If BC8 had 5 rigs and $20m to drill, this resource would fly through 2m ounces imo. They are only really held back by drilling even though they have multiple rigs onsite. dyor

Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly said: “As the results continue to roll in from the labs, it is great to
    see our discovery targets delivering success. The Kal East Gold Project has a substantial pipeline of early
    stage targets that have either been underexplored or overlooked in the past. These targets will be
    systematically explored and have the potential to add significant ounces to our Resource base.
    Jones Find is of particular interest as it is within 2kms of the planned processing facility and we will be
    progressing this to Resource and Ore Reserve as a matter of priority. The Fingals regional results are also
    near to our planned open pits and demonstrate just how prospective the Fingals area is. We will have two drill
    rigs operating around Fingals in early 2022.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $171.7K 600.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 519079 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.