AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

This has to be one of the most undervalued stocks going round....

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This has to be one of the most undervalued stocks going round. Australian’s just don’t get these type of companies – you have a crappy little resource exploration company do a non-binding MOU with the Chinese subject to all these DD clauses (so the mou actually means nothing!) and the stock triples and then you have Alexium do real executed licences/contracts with reputable U.S. companies and the US Dept of Defence and they barely move. If this company had its primary listing in Europe/USA – mkts where investors actually value companies that do more than dig dirt out of the ground then it would easily be 30 cents or more. There’s a swiss company that has an inferior flame retardant treatment (i think its single function as well) and they use fluro carbons (toxic) and it doing over $200 million a year in revenue, so this shows what the potential is with Alexium’s environmentally friendly superior product. I gather there’s more deals to be done before years end and remember this stock’s only illiquid cos all its holders know the story, know management and know the potential and aren’t selling.
    When this stock runs there won’t be any available to buy so don’t be fooled into thinking this is one you can wait to get some in as when you want it it’ll be much higher or gone – to those holding: good things come to those who wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3073733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.