BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Go and listen to the Quarterly Investor Podcast 2023. Sean...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Go and listen to the Quarterly Investor Podcast 2023. Sean said...
    "Aikda 1.0 was and is a world class leader in terms of it’s technology leadership however it was very narrowly focused in the focus was the places where quote good enough solutions exist in the market so to displace them was a significant lift. So we beat them on performance, we beat them on power we beat them on easier portability, but existing solutions were there in place."

So fit for purpose, but unfortunately the existing solutions were good enough....... wow, what great market research BRN have done. Create a product where the existing solutions are good enough and you can't penetrate the market... So distruptive!!! (not!)

Then go and listen to Virtual Investor Conference, April 13 2023 at approx. 28 mins 40 seconds.. in the Q&A
    The next one (question)…Why do you release information about the Akida 1500 - that’s the next chip, when there is no appreciable? (unintelligible) amount of sales, basically saying why are we gonna announce another chip when the 1000 hasn’t been ah uh you know not not a lot of revenue…
    The 1000 is our first chip.. it um, the reason we, the first chip really is a demonstration chip and a reference chip, that’s why. We were not leaning into making a lot of money on that. It was just to prove it so it was never intended to be a revenue stream at all, so, you know – we have sold modest amounts but it really really just a demonstration chip, more than anything else. The 1500 we do anticipate selling some of those because …

I want BRN to be successful, but I'm not falling for the talk anymore...My eyes are wide open!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.