BRN 3.64% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: New US Patent, page-47

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Hi jbar039, you seem concerned and that's fair enough, maybe there is lack of understanding and some of your fears are valid but I'm not sure your analysis is correct.

Assumption one: The Akida 1.0 was a total failure, and was released by BRN knowing it would not be adopted by market.

So far Akida has not failed because it is still in its infancy, it is being tested and some companies have signed licenses, though the revenue is not adequate at this stage. As Sean stated recently so far it's looking like 3 years to go from a company receiving an Akida test chip to a product ready for market. This shocked a lot of people, but we released over a year ago! Where is our revenue??! Yes we released an IP it was and is being implemented, it's still the cheaper version but its using proprietary software and coding which a lot of companies don't want to deal with. Is it kicking in the door? No but it's out there and a part of some big companies future plans.

So Akida 1.0 has been slow to penetrate the market, what did Sean and Anil do? Enter the Akida 1500. They engaged with partners, said what do we need to make this thing a must have? Partners said we want it very vision focused for cameras (think cameras in phones for increasing AI functions, think cars visual AI systems) so make it 8 bit and add TENNs, because this is our industry standard. Partners were also struggling with how to code a pure SNN hardware with BRNs coding software alone, I would imagine it is a hard industry to find really good AI, neural network coders. So BRN engineers added common AI software functionality so that other companies can more easily make use of the chip.

Thee are now two options for companies with a bigger more powerful design on the horizon (Akida 2000?) Regular new chip designs every 12 months to 18 months, hopefully the product integration cycle of three years gets shorter as more companies adopt. This is the path, its pretty clear now after the last few interviews I have seen. If your an intelligent person who has done your homework you will see BRN is actually pretty low risk over the next 5 years. If you are not that savvy about AI and the BRN business model or your purely a day trader who only looks at the charts then maybe BRN is not for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $505.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $1.133M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 840233 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 359495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 2892314
Last updated 15.58pm 15/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.