BRN 2.17% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: New US Patent, page-25

1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    I beg to differ, I think the timing of this is as unprofessional as it gets.

Coincidentally the parent gets granted a day after releasing news from the AGM? Come on..

It is as if management think their share holders are complete fools. This is the sort of desperate response you would see from a company who is trying to back themselves up from a disappointing quarterly, this resonates & is basically the exact same thing. Was this patent just sitting around, undisclosed only for management to find it useful as a band aid after the AGM? Just magically came out 24 hours after the last ANN, after not hearing a whisper for weeks? Months? Lol.

I as a LT shareholder think this is woeful at best. Genuinely cannot give any praise to a move like this. This will not stop any shorting tricks, I think a 10 cent bounce that we saw proves this. What? Don't believe me?

10 cent fluctuation right before an average AGM? Smells pretty bad, in fact I'll go as far to say it stinks. BRN has got speeding tickets for less than this in the past, only thing that saved it was the fact it was orchestrated over 2 days, not 1!

My position has not changed, it certainly will if I don't receive any updates or communication from management or if I don't see the marketing team shaken up or something a long the lines of changing their game plan.

There is a whole market to be tapped into, as time goes on and products advance to new heights, there is a lot of opportunity. But those opportunities will only be rewarded to companies who try hard to secure and lock in any results.

Keeping a parcel on the side tucked away whilst trading a small amount every time I see a pump & dump, as I always have been. I think I have sat through more foolery with other shares before, some proved to be genuine, others not. Time will tell which pot BRN lands in.
    Last edited by KenChase: 24/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $426.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $1.379M 6.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 1385752 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 354406 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ 5734124
Last updated 15.42pm 06/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.