VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: New Very High-Grade Gold Zone Discovered at Marymia Project, page-10

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Bakary Not that I think it matters too much because if you do a query within the small caps website a whole bunch of good news items appears within the www.*********.com.au site .Regardless I have sent your query to James Moses who is Vango's media liaison manager. Otherwise there are more drilling results to come which if based on previous excellent high grade at depth results will add up to one ENORMOUS JORC come December.

BTW after 16 years of holding VAN my view of a Vango exit strategy for myself has changed. I was going to sell out at $X however if the next batch of drilling results confirms more sq klm of high grade/depth and McInnes gets the Chinese to 100% debt fund the operation plant than I may sit back and enjoy the dividends for myself and family ....than if dreams come true bequeath a VAN trust fund for my grand children.

BTW James has just responded: "Yes agree. Will speak to the Small Caps guys and see if we can’t get VAN on their gold list. We stack up better than most of their list! Regards James"
    Last edited by kori: 07/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.