OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: New VMS Base Metals Discovery at Pyramid Pro, page-19

1. 12,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: New VMS Base Metals Discovery at Pyr... Yes, I was wrong and you are right Tiger, the holes were RC, but drilling some diamond holes on the same mineralisation isn't going to change the results.

My comments related specifically to the drilling at Lightning, and with regard to previous discussions on here about the EM response and what might show up in the assays. Beyond that, I can't count how many times I have mentioned the overall prospectivity of the area to host VMS deposits. In the interest of developing meaningful discussion, please explain how those things I've written are inconsistent to what we've read in the company releases.

IMO, what I write here is technically the same as what THX write, the only difference being that they write from the perspective of the party who is attracting interest and money to their projects, and I write from the perspective of someone with that money and interest in their projects.

There is a carefully considered art to writing company releases and if you want to grab the optimistic elements and ramp them even further, then that is fine. But there is also an art to pulling them apart to isolate the key points. I prefer cold hard facts with less emphasis on feeling lucky when I'm throwing my money around. All I seek out of the market is an income, not some sort of mental orgy. If people want to find me wrong with their own factual interpretations, then great, we all might learn something. But getting sensitive because some posters don't ramp is a bit soft IMO. However, I agree, in future I could choose words to better avoid upsetting some holders.

P.S.

What is wrong with mentioning deGrussa? It is a best case VMS at one end of the economic spectrum, and a barren VMS is at the other end. That is the context I was trying to construct. Sure, I could have mentioned Whim Ck instead - but does it really matter? Maybe I can seek forgiveness and appeal to the softies by writing something fluffy like; "The discovery of a high-grade gossan at Coppermine Bore in an area highly prospective for VMS mineralisation could lead to the discovery of a deGrussa style deposit." Ahhhh, I'm feeling lucky now :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $16.51K 3.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 40650136 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.