OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Ann: New VMS Base Metals Discovery at Pyramid Pro, page-8

1. 2,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    re: Ann: New VMS Base Metals Discovery at Pyr... This is a very important discovery. The pennies will drop very shortly and THX will benefit greatly.

To explain a VMS.
    In a VMS (Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide) you often get zoning of the mineralisation going from chalcopyrite (copper) or sphalerite (zinc sulphide) and normally the majority of the remaining mass would be pyrrhotite or pyrite (these are both different forms of iron sulphides). If there is copper and or associated minerals i.e. zinc, copper, lead; in the right VMS of any reading, the prospect is incredibly encouraging and warrants much more further and detailed geophysics and drilling to where the possible enriched copper zinc sulphides may occur in commercial mining.

Basically what that means is that THX now have a company winning target and for shareholders to get a better idea of a VMS type occurance copy this link and have a good read have a look at the diagram of a VMS..

http://earthsci.org/mineral/mindep/depfile/ma_sulp.htm

Have a very good look at the mag map THX released today and you will then understand that somewhere in that area the minerals will be concentrated enough for perhaps a major mine.

I personally think this is a fantastic find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.383K 626.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 47735595 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1561511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.