AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: New Wafers Received, page-70

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Bob, I'm not going to respond point by point - the only issue where you make sense is where you refer to your own 1 or 2 trades, which you say appeared on the screen and was then executed. Out there for all to see.
    Let me keep this simple.
    On Thursday, at the open, the depth showed me sellers around 3,000 or so shares.
    Buyers were approx 23,000.
    There were 147 trades, ( some in single and low double digits) involving 37,000 shares - quite a high number, given the nature of this stock. Many of these trades were for $13, and if the price moved slightly up or down, along would come another trade at $13 to bring it back on keel.

When I said that very few of the 147 trades showed up in my CommSec feed, I meant there was little change in the depth. Sellers were always between 3-4 thousand, and buyers always between 20-25,000. All day. Of course I could see the trades reported in Course of Sales, but they sure never turned up to change the depth.

Let's assume that a few of the trades were legit out of 37,000 shares.
    Your assertion is that Robbie Reload was responsible for some of/most of these, with your rinse and repeat remark.
    That's a lot of shares for one guy to be selling, in one day.
    I just don't believe it, does not pass the pub test.
    More likely, is my suggestion that a few day traders with a relatively small position, have just shifted the shares between their pockets via simultaneous sell/buy transactions. That also explains the low digit sales..... the answer being... because they can, whereas CommSec will not take any order from me under $500.

Despite your self appointed role as saviour, chief advisor and truth teller to all the other punters, I don't take you seriously.

But, in the spirit of friendship, I'll cut you in on a deal.
    I've got a mate in Sydney who has a harbour bridge for sale - I reckon we can get it for $10 grand. For an extra $5 grand, we can probably get him to chuck in an opera house he owns.

Wadda ya reckon ? If you're a bit short, you could sure get a loan from your mate Robbie Reload...
    Last edited by jwb2618: 11/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.