AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Haha still digging I see.It seem you're still struggling with...

1. 3,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344

Haha still digging I see.

It seem you're still struggling with facts and holding beliefs based on assumptions. You say you want to keep things simple and then make things unnecessarily complicated by introducing market depth, without even stating what is far and away the most pertinent aspect about the market depth on the day.

"Bob, I'm not going to respond point by point"

Understandable, facts are hard to disprove, because they're factual.

"...where you refer to your own 1 or 2 trades"

I referred to 3 trades below the reload prices. I never said how many trades in total I executed for the day.

"Let's assume that a few of the trades were legit out of 37,000 shares."

How about we just go with facts. # shares traded on Friday at reload prices = ~20000. The top 20 shareholders list indicates this isn't a lot of shares for 1 entity to be holding.

"I just don't believe it, does not pass the pub test."

Weirdly this statement actually makes perfect sense. You, like most others at the pub, weren't watching the trades execute over the past week, didn't execute any trades of your own to confirm your suspicions, lack the experience to determine what the reality is, and are happy to hold "beliefs" based primarily on assumptions and biases driven by what sounds better to you or what you want to believe.

"More likely, is my suggestion that a few day traders with a relatively small position, have just shifted the shares between their pockets via simultaneous sell/buy transactions."

Incorrect. My trades disprove this. Also, do you really think it was just me along with "Robbie & The Reloaders" that were bidding at the reload prices? There's other punters interested in buying the stock at market too right?

"That also explains the low digit sales....."

Incorrect. You obviously haven't been following the bot action over the past few years. They're operating at the same time as the reload seller. If you executed a trade like I suggested you might've actually picked that up. Otherwise you could look more closely at the course of sales data where you'll see clear evidence of that, if you have a base level of understanding of course.

Surely time to stop digging yeh?

In all seriousness though, your AKP messiah ishere to enlighten you, and any of the other lost souls, it's easter after all.
    Last edited by BobLoblaw: 11/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.